Was trying it out now, and rather impressive, but after a bit while the cursor
keys would work fine, all other keystrokes would just produce a small clicking
sound, but nothing else happened.

My guess is that maybe pressing something like the left shift key multiple
times did something like activate the windows sticky keys or something, which
then did something like lock the keys like shift, ctrl, etc., but not too sure
since only way I could get anything to happen, apart from moving left and right
was to hit the power button to shut the computer down, and restart it.

This is on windows7 FWIW, and I'm just guessing that it might have been the
sticky keys or something since couldn't even get MS narrator to start
thereafter to try find out what keystrokes I thought I was trying to use -
sorry.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker