Greetings,

We at blind games brazil have adopted in the last few months a very open
source, internationally  based policy.
It's about time you all have the chance of helping out!
What is our plan?
since the audio games market has been in a downfall for the most part,
except to a few developers (and yes, we are aware bgt might change this
reality), we want to to develope a section on our website regarding video
games, and how do
blind people play them.
I have seen many of you using emulators, and mr. sousa and i are working
on translating some of the materials.
where, though, can one find these rons, for accessible games?
which do you recommend?
have you ever writen a simple manual, or recorded a podcast in one of
them?
any other information you have about the subject will be appreciated.
Our administration and community is looking forward to the conversation
which will follow.

Sincerely,

Mauricio almeida
Blind games brazil operations coordinator.
committed to transparency, excellency & efficiency on providing
entertainment for Visually impaired individuals around the globe.
mauricio.alme...@audiogames.com.br