Hi Ron,

As a Windows 7 user, and someone who plays Mysteries of the Ancients
almost exclusively using a joystick, I can tell you the new Logitech
USB game pads are right up your alley. As I recall mine is a 510 and
there is a wireless version which is a 710 or something like that.
You'll have to check the list archives, but someone wrote a review for
them, so I went to Amazon.com and baught one, and have been happy with
it ever since. I still use the Philips 2909 as well, but the Logitech
game pads are really good. Especially, the current ones released the
last few months. I can't tell you about 64bit support, but I'd be
frankly surprised if they didn't work on 64bit Windows machines seeing
as that is the current standard for all new PCs built over the last
year or two.