Hi Imbar,

Hmmm...Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but here are a few
ideas or things to check out.

Kitchens Inc.

http://www.kitchensinc.net

Jim Kitchen is the leading developer of free Windows games, and most
of his games are non-violent free family friendly games such as word
games, board games, card games, etc. He also has a few more adult
oriented games like Tripple J Shooter and Spanker.

Lighttech Interactive

http://www.lighttechinteractive.com

Another popular source for free Windows based games with a family
friendly feel to them. Before going out of business they produced a
number of free games such as BopIt Ultimate, Blank Block, The Horse
Racing Game, Light Cars, and more.

USA Games Interactive

http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

Although, we have one comercial game currently in development we also
have a free games section which is being updated to host a number of
freeware games that have either been abandoned or simply are being
mirrored by us. Some of our free games include Dark Destroyer, Tarzan
Junior, Chainlink, Maze Craze,  3D Snake, Super Deecout, etc.

L-Works

http://www.lworks.net

Another long time developer in this community Liam has created a
number of fun free Windows games including Egg Hunt, Super Egg Hunt,
the Great Toy Robbery, Lockpick, and a clone of the original Duck Hunt
from Nintendo.
HTH