From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2011 5:51 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LAST POST ABOUT SCC

With respect Jack, might I suggest you employ a litle thought.

As I believe was said earlier, if anyone, ---- including myself, had a copy
of the game we would've replied to one of your numerous previous requests
for it.

Personally, I'm also unsure why you want the game so much. To be honest it
was both very symple and rough in it's sounds, and also so completely bug
wridden as to be literally unplayable, ---- probably why in fact nobody has
kept it around much less registered it.

I actually think a better job (certainly a less buggy one), could be done
with bgt, a few robot movement sounds, a basic grid pattern and a numerical
lock.

The developer imho was really! trying it on if he expected people to pay for

the original game, sinse as I said the bugs and random death made it
absolutely impossible to play (one reason I didn't keep the setup file
myself).

Beware the grue!