To: "Imbar Golt" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Introduction.

Hi Imbar,

Welcome to the Audyssey list. I hope that you might stop by my web site and check out some of my games. They are all totally free. I have;

Baseball, BattleShip, Black Jack, Bop It, Concentration, coupling, Craps, Draw Poker, Football, Golf, Hangman, Homer on a Harley, Life, Mach 1, Mach 1 tts, Master Mind, Monopoly, Pong, Puppy1, Roulette, Simon, Skunk, Slot Machine, Snakes and Ladders, Spanker, Star Mule, Triple J Shooter, Trivia game engine, Trucker, Yahtzee

Braille reference guide, Brain, Reader, Waver, Batting practice, Golf course maker, monopoly board maker

And I am currently working on Awesome Homer where Marge has been kidnapped by Gonk the ape and you as Homer must try to rescue her.

BFN

    Jim

Check my web site for my free blind accessible pc dos and windows games.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA