With AudioQuake, you get back what you put in.  I did some research,
figured out how some things work, and have experienced a great game
with blind folk and sighted folk alike.  If anyone has information on
how to get A.Q. to stop looking for a master server for LAN-only play,
I would be greatly appreciative of you sending it my way.

As a side note, games like S.O.D. and M.O.T.A. are written
specifically for blind users, and it's hard to get anyone who isn't
blind as interested in playing them.

I feel I owe it to A.Q. to get a little defensive when it is unjustly
criticized, because it was a laudable effort to bridge the gap between
two communities who rarely see eye-to-eye, if you'll forgive the
witticism.