To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Okay got to straighten some things out

shane,

If you are interested on helping the community out, great, however, you
dont have to mess up someone else's production to do so.
I am pretty sure you can contact the developer if you ___really___ would
like to, but i say you should simply not.
Contact me privately if you would like his immediate contact
information, and i will present him with the situation, as i do not
think he is in this list..

Thanks,

mauricio