You can't use another bobby trap until you are on the next level.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 3:09 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] broken boobytraps in Battlezone

I've noticed that seemingly at random, booby traps stop working. I hit space to activate one and nothing happens. I think this has something to do with traps not exploding because you can only have 1 trap active at a time. has anyone experienced this problem and have you found a way to fix it? thanks