To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Battle Zone

I'm sure i will receive a moderaytor warning for this, so i apologise in
advance.
shane, I am tired of receiving 200 e-mails from you a day. so what? are
you going to stop posting them just because i said so? probably not.
lets ignore the fact that my request is valid, and yours make no sense,
and talk about a command which you should know called delet. this
wonderful tool makes sure you exclude messages from your inbox which you
do not like.
Therefore, if i can use it on your messages for the simple reason you
post way too many, cant you delet link messages if they annoy you so
much and stop the whole argument over it?
this serves to every other winer as well.

sincerely yours

mauricio almeida.