Hi Philip,

Yes, I absolutely agree with you and Kelly. That's why it isn't one of
the PB Games titles I host. It is one thing to officially host
something like Tarzan Junior or Dark Destroyer because they are
stable, fully functional games, and I can still play them on Windows 7
without any serious issues. However, Science Invasion is a different
story. Its an incomplete beta, and the few times I tried it I had
issues with it. So I decided then and there not to host it. I didn't
really see any point given that the game was incomplete and was not
exactly finished. Plus the fact the beta was leaked to the public
without your permission makes it just that much more problematic
because what we have is a game that was never suppose to be released
to the public in the first place. Honestly I don't know what is so
great about it that people still want the game knowing that it isn't
finished and is only a beta.