Hi damien, hope you're having a good weekend.
I think I found a bug in rr's pause feature. When I unpause the game, although
it seems to unfreeze the clock and all that, the keyboard still doesn't accept
input. I'm forced to close the process with task manager to quit the game.
Also, I think the page up and down keys don't work, only home and end do to
turn the music on or off.
Hope I helped somehow. :)

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com