Hi Johnny,

Yep, that has happened to me as well.  Most often though after I had had very
little sleep the nights before so tried to get a full 8 hours that night.

The game instructions do say that you can have good or bad luck.  Like I have
been crashed out by a drunk driver, or run into a rock slide, or the
refrigeration unit went bad and I lost part of my load.  But then other times I
can take the entire trip with no weigh stations or tickets and make near $2,000.

BFN