hi michael.

what do you mean a translator? if I remember rightly westfront was easier enough to play by just reading the screen in the standard manner with your screen readers' review curser.

If you mean playing in other languages besides english, I'm not sure.

Beware the grue!

To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 1:25 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] interactive fiction games

Hey, I have something I would like to know.
I have westfront game and I know it's a interactive fiction game.
but I was wondering if thiere may be more I.F. game that don't require you to have a translator to play the games. If somebody could give me a site to find these kind of I.F. games that don't require the translator to play that would be great.
Thanks.