Hi Johnny,

Yes, sorry, I didn't write my last message very well.  But I also had slept for
8 hours and then woke up and crashed.  The thing was, the night before that I
had only slept for 2 hours or not at all.  And maybe had done that for the two
previous nights.  And then slept for 8 hours and then crashed.  Is that maybe
what happened to you?

BFN

    Jim

Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies wake up like
every two hours?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920