Yes you can create account through the client.
In case you want the website to read the instructions of some games here it is:
http://agn.quentinc.net/playroom.php
Enjoy!

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

On 4/19/2011 5:31 PM, Jorge Gonçalves wrote:
I have it and i put it in my dropbox for you!
You can get it at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10962229/quentinc-playroom-install.exe
Cheers.