Hello, ok thanks much for the info.  Sounds like I will probably be skipping
these unless I find the one real cheap.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of ryan chou
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 3:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Anyone tried Dragonball Z on psp?

okay here's my report on the 2 games I've played
tenkaichi tag team isn't acessible, the story mode is a free roam map like
budokai tenkaichi 2 but if you manage to find fights, its just like the
budokai tenkaichi series shin budokai's story is all text boxes, so you
might not get the plot but the fighting system is pretty accessible hth