Hi Jim,

I know the feeling, and exactly were you are coming from on that
issue. I don't think user's quite get that adding editable text files
adds loads of tech support time and energy to a product just because
somewhere somehow someone will goof when editing them, and we get the
blame for it not working right.  I'd just prefer to hard code that
data and not do all the extra work of reading a text file into memory,
and then correctly passing that information off to the correct object
or variable. That's 10 times more complicated than it needs to be, and
if you don't edit that text file correctly it can blow up in the
user's and developer's face.

Cheers!