To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:14 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Implementing graphic in games with and without sidedassistence

  Hi all,
Tonight while trying to get some sleep I was wondering about my tries to learn programming. And then an interesting subject occured to me and I decided to share it with the list. I was thinking if it is possible for a blind developer to implement graphic in games and how to do it without the least sided asistance possible. For example, if you Tom wanted to make Mota more understandable for the sided players and you decide to make it fully graphical, what would you do? Would it be possible? Then, what the other developers think: Jim, Ken, Philip, Damian, che and others?
  Best regards!
         Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs