Greetings Truckers!  because of the discussion on Trucker lately I thought I
would blow the dust off my Kenworth and go Truckin! My question to Jim is
Firstly Thanks for all you do for the Blind gaming community.  I wondered if in
Trucker there is a file that shows your previously played game stats?  I have
seen people post scores from Golf, Puppy 1 and such and wondered if Trucker had
a similar file.  Thanks and Take Care, Ten 4 good buddy. Sly