Hi I just downloaded Stemstumper to my Ipod Touch, but find once I get passed
the tutorial part, the game doesn't seem to run properly.  I find things on the
screen and double-tap them but nothing happens.  The sounds play but the taps
don't seem to activate the item, for example when I'm after an acorn I
double-tap but the voice just tells me it's there and doesn't trigger it, even
though I tap the centre of the screen and have tried tapping other places too.
Is anyone else having this problem?  Thanks from Lori