I couldn't find the Logitech f510.
But I did find the following.
Would like to have feedback from my fellow gamers if they would work with
the Three D Velocity flight simulator from BPC Programs and or the games
from Blind software.
It looks like both units are twelve buttons, duel sticks and have force
feedback written into them.
The first is from Wal-Mart
Mace Group USB Game Pad
The second is from K mart.
Steel Series #G Game Controller
They're both around the $25 to $50 price range.
This is all that I can give.
I wish I could give further details since I'm asking for advice from my
fellow gamers.
But this is all that I could find.
It does look like both gamepads will work in windows seven and in the 64 bit
processor world.
And all assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Many Many Thanks.
Ron who's looking for a way to enjoy the hang to ear products and to be able
to be untied from the keyboard once again to enjoy them.

Ron Kolesar
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com