Hi Hayden,

That's odd. I don'thave a problem with catching the rope or climing it
with my joystick/gamepad. I'll give it a look though. I've got a
similar issue I just fixed for the keyboard where some users were not
able to catch the rope, or if they did Angela immediately let go. It
is my guess the problem is related to the keyboard jumping/climbing
bug of beta 18.