From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Yohandy
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 4:54 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Harmonix CEO Donates $10,000 to AbleGamers

I always said that Harmonix definitely has interest in making games
accessible, and this should be proof of that. I can't stress this enough
guys, this is one of the only companies that even cares about access for
gamers with all types of disabilities, or that's willing to do anything
about it. Email them! if you play rock band, let them know you're out there
and give them     some suggestions on how to make their games more
accessible. if we as a community don't care, then why should they? Anyhow
here's the link to the article.
http://www.rockbandaide.com/12073/harmonix-ceo-donates-10000-to-ablegamers/

subscription via the web, at