From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of The Addictor
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:41 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] windows mobile games

Hey all,
I'm looking for any games for the Windows Mobile 6 platform.  Currently the
only one I have is Phrase Madness.  The Braillesoft site has a lot but none
of them work because JAWS reads differently than this awful Talks program.
Any thoughts?  I heard there was a golf game but haven't heard anything
about it since.
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com