From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:47 PM
To: The Addictor; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Showdown online?

Can you tell by the sound of the ball as it travels?  Maybe your position on

the court and the angle of the ball as it comes to you could indicate which
way it goes when you hit it?  Move to the left of the ball to make it go
right and vice versa?  These are either conjectures on how it currently
works, or suggestions on how it could work, because I haven't played the
game in a heck of a long time, so don't recall the mechanics of game play.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to
heart.