Hehehehe. This is true.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 5:11 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Problem

Hi Daren,

Hmmm...I don't think that would work out so well. Lol!

Actually, I always imagined Angela holding the torch between her teeth so
she could climb up the rope two-handed and have both hands free for
climbing. Although, I imagine a real archeologist would have one of those
hard hats with a flashlight in the top instead.

Smile.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6077 (20110428) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6077 (20110428) information _____________

http://www.eset.com