From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of bryant walker
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 9:07 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] bavisoft is alive (i think but am not sure)!

Hello everyone
Recently on the audiogames forum there was a message from an audiogamer who
recently sent a message to bavisoft and he actually got a reply. But judging
from the many gramatical errors in the email message, i'm begining to think
this may not be bavisoft that actually replyed. I'm begining to also wonder
if someone has taken over there company.
ANyway, the email is below for those of you who want to read it. Feel free
to leave your thoughts in this topic. But if this is indeed bavisoft, well,
we at least know they are alive. Note again, this email was not directed to
me, but to someone else.

hi sid.
we have read your email and would not like to say anything much.
bavisoft was a fair enterprise, commited towards the development of high
quality computer games for the blind.
we received a rather favulous feedbacks regarding the both games we have
created
certainly, we had plans for the future.

so initially, we started as a rather fine business, managing to get enough
proffits to meet the costs involved in the process of development.

in addition, we had also drawn certain plans for the future about
development of new games and continution of old or existing games .

with the progressing years, our potential kept falling down, plus we had to
face a lot of extreme financial,  residential, and social crisis.

for sure, that was a period of uncertainty, for all of us in fact, but we
couldn't do anything when we find ourselves burried in a really outragious
heap
of troubles, through wich, it was almost impossible to get out of it.

as the time advanced, our managing system kept falling like a soap from wett
hands.

around the time in mid-2010, the things had totally gone out of hands.

so finally, we had to give up, i hope that we will soon get rid of all the
crisis that we have to face around.

as for the concern, bavisoft may seem to be currently absorved below in the
heaps of marshes, but one day, it will surely be on the top audio games
development.

we know that what exactly a newer audiogamer feels when they are discouraged
from trying our games,
but in that case, nothing much could be done right at this moment.

we are still recovering from all these crisis, but we promise to release
chillingham2, and a few more titles in the audiogaming industry, in the
later coming
years.

acknowledgements,
the bavisoft team