To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 6:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] For all F510 owners.

I agree with you.
For TDV, it could be for keeping a eye on your ALT and or to keep a eye on your speed or to make sure you're level. I still say that there ought to be a duel gamepad with about fifteen to twenty buttons.
Well, at least fifteen.
Anyone agree with me on that?
Kay, how would we know if there's a up grade and how would we be able to clame it?
Thanks.
Ron
Ron Kolesar
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com