Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 10:55 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] blind adrenaline, was: Re: online play rooms

Che:
I think the time has come to address an issue here.
The private table  feature, which use to work for holdem, does not
work anymore for some reason.
Can you look in to it?
Ciao,
David

On 4/29/11, Che <blindadrenal...@gmail.com> wrote:
  blind adrenaline will allow you to have private tables as well. you can
invite other players, and an email will be sent to them letting them know of
the game, as well as a link to the game page.
come check us out, we've got by far the most features of any online game
room for the blind, at half the price of all in play, and you get a full
month to try it free.
also,unlike all in play, we're completely owned, managed and programmed by
the blind, so we know where your coming from.
and currently we're holding 4 tournaments a week with spades, hearts, hold
em and draw with our built in tournament system, you can't beat it with a
stick.
  feel free to email me with any questions if you like.
  che
blindadrenal...@gmail.com
http://www.blindadrenaline.com/cardroom/