Hi Shawn, It will send all text output to whatever screen reader you have
running, JAWS, Window-Eyes, NVDA, or SAPI. The text will be presented to you as
if you were playing on a machine that only understood text-based programs. As
for something that translates into C++ you may want to consider using BCX - The
Free BASIC to C Translator. One of the languages my translator will utilize
though is Euphoria for native Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X support. Once the
Euphoria code is generated, you can simply run their Euphoria to C Translator
on any supported platform from Open Euphoria. The Translator also helps me
manage accessibility on a wide variety of systems and devices so really I
basically code only for PAC Mate standards and release for other platforms
after translation and of course testing. Even though the programs are written
to follow my PAC Mate standards, it is easy to add machine-specific features
once the Translation is done and recompile on that particular device, so I'm
not limited at all by this translator. HTH.