Hi I was just wondering what people's favourite MUDs are?  I'm having this
problem of when I start playing a MUD there's always this MUD School you've to
go through, I know you can skip if you like but I preffer ones like Miriani
where you just start out at the landing pad.  could someone tell me if there's
any other MUDS out there like Miriani?  I also hate how in a lot of MUDS the
Jaws will give you a lot of prompts instead of just standard text, I think it's
called Spam but not sure <smile>  My final question is how would i go about
creating my own MUD when I have no clue about programming or understanding the
language.  Thanks from Lori.