I'm having an issue with this quenton Playroom. When I installed it here
and started it up I put in my user name and password and the first time I
got music but nothing in the list box and if I hit return it crashed. Next
time I started it up and put in my username and password it just crashed.
It won't run here at all. Someone told me that perhaps it would run with
NVDA and I tried that and it still crashes. The hundred other games I have
installed here run Just fine. Anyone have any thoughts that I can try? I
always make sure I have the latest version but I just can't get it to run.
I'm running XP-Pro service pack3 and all updates. I'm at a loss as to why
this program won't run. Thanks.

For The Best In music Please Listen to the Legend.
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500