From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 12:37 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Question about version 1.5 of tdv.

Hi what do you do to land.  When chase tells me to land I first of all bring
my spead down a tiny bit to avoid using up all my fuel, then I press page up
to decend.  It all goes great until I reach about 5000 feet then before I
can take out my gear I crash land or run out of fuel.  I don't understand
why this is.