Hi Che,

Yeah, you make some good points there. I will say though the main
reason I'm against using alt is that I've also got a first-person
version of this game in production as well. Although the MOTA standard
version doesn't use alt the first-person version uses it alot for
things. I want the silence key to be more or less standard with all of
the games I create. So in that sense control probably would work
better. Plus you are right that on my laptop getting to escape isn't
that easy because it is sort of sssquished right next to f1 with
accent  right below it. Where control is real easy to find.

Thanks.