Hi Shaun,

Sure, but at what cost to the end user? Wil I, for example, have to
pay $30 per voice to update all of my Cepstral Swift voices to get the
new 64-bit Swift voices or will they include it as a free upgrade? I
doubt it. I'm sure they'll be some charge involved inupgrading from
Swift 5.1 voices to Swift 6.0 voices to make up the development cost
of supporting 64-bit operating systems. Diddo for Cereproc, At&T, and
every other Sapi voice developer. That will get expensive long term.