Hi,

Oh, I don't know. Make sure my laptop is in their without a wi-fi connection?

Seriously, though, I am actually working on MOTA, but the work is
slowed down do to the fact I'm also working on the cross-platform
version too. For instance, today I'm updating my G3D audio class
adding support for the latest FMOD Ex libraries etc and making sure it
all works.  Its my sincere hope that when I put out beta 19 I can
release both Windows and Linux versions together as I did with betas
14 and 15 with better results this time round.

Cheers!