I'm confused. I'm not having any problems. I had no idea they weren't working properly. Like I said I have two different win7 64 bit machines and I can use SAPI with games, with NVDA, JAWS and with Monkey Term client. I did have to update my MonkeyTerm scripts to support the changing of SAPI5 voices, since you can't change the default voice in the control pannel, but now that the scripts suspport changing voices themselves everything is ok. I think the problem here iss apps that don't support changing voices themselves and rely on the default voice can't be changed to other voices seeing as anna is the only 64bit voice. I think the app personally should be smart enough to allow changing of voices on it's own, so I tried to make MTScripts capable of changing voices for monkey term, and that solved my problem

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.9 portable.