Hi all,

Alright I've sent a message on this a few hours ago, and I hope this
message finally got some of your attention. Stop the off topic posts,
one liner messages, etc and let's get back to gaming. It was fun while
it lasted, but seriously enough is enough. People are beginning to get
annoyed at the amount of mail piling up on the babble report topics.
I'll check in before I go to bed, and if it hasn't settled down by
then I'm putting the entire list on emergency moderation until it
stops.

Thanks.