To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] basket sim

Hi there.
What country are you from?
It seems to me that you are not from the United States.
If you are from one of the European countries, my recommendation is to
ask questions in the forums because basketsim has many European
players.
As matches are concerned, you have to play around with the combo boxes
to set your line up correctly.
For the tactics, read the manual and experiment because I can not tell
you what your team's strengths and weaknesses are.
Cheers,
Maranatha!