Hey man did you get my email last week?  Just in case you didn't the short
version is I'm starting to play around with MK9 which I picked up last week
and I had written you and Yohandy to see if you guys needed any menus read
or anything as I may have some sighted help available pretty soon.  If so
just let me know either on here or direct.

Laters.

Tom

--
Check out my gaming blog at http://vi-mainstream-games.blogspot.com/