Hi darren,

Yeah, I know. I thought maybe Shane had gotten a newer patch or
something as he is reporting something different from the one I have
as well. Who knows what he grabbed then.

Anyway, go ahead and share your sounds. I don't think anyone here will
mind. If Bavisoft cares then they can send a post to that effect.
Otherwise I think its ok.

Cheers!