Hello,
I have the Winkit & games I want installed on my computer.  I also have the
game menu installed.  I am running Windows XP.

I don't find a Kitchensinc games submenu in my all programs in my start menu.
When I go to play a game, I have to go directly to my my computer, all
programs, Kitchensinc games folder, then choose the game I want to play and
play it.  All the games work.  But when I exit some of the games, the game
exits and closes the program but does not take me to the game menu.

Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks!  Steph