Verry good then. Bee looking for them today. I will send a send space link.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 7:47 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] gg help

Hi darren,

Yeah, I know. I thought maybe Shane had gotten a newer patch or something as
he is reporting something different from the one I have as well. Who knows
what he grabbed then.

Anyway, go ahead and share your sounds. I don't think anyone here will mind.
If Bavisoft cares then they can send a post to that effect.
Otherwise I think its ok.

Cheers!

On 5/6/11, Darren Duff <duff...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am not sure what Shane is talking about, but the patch for GG is
> just one zip file. Not rar or cab files.  Then you just click on
> setup.exe and it's installed for you. Easy! BTW, years back I made a
> mod for some of the wave files in GG to make the game a little more
> interesting. When you are riding your horse I mixed in a horse running
> along with the music to make it feel like you were riding. I also
> found out that if I time stretched the sound for the snakes that gave
> you more time to react lol. Before sharing this with everyone I want to
make sure that it's ok to do so....

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6099 (20110506) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6100 (20110506) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6100 (20110506) information _____________