From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 07 May 2011 21:16
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Space sims?

what would be the point to not shooting.
Seriously, shooting or at least some stratogy is needed.
If you mean just fly round in the air doing not that much then get a
sighted person to play orbit sim with you.
Play for 30 minutes, then fall assleap.
Its real boring.
ON the other hand, this is all rather general and one sieded.