Hi tom,

Yeah I can see how that would be an issue.

I've played games like frontier elite 2 in the passed, it simulates space
very well. I've also played games like x beyond the frontier, whereby the
normal physics of space don't apply. Meaning if you want to stop you can and
you don't need to reverse thrust to do it.

I think the 1 thing that attracts me with space games is the sheer vastness
of them.

I don't care so much if the physics of space is right or not so much, but I
love the game to be directly affected by my interaction with it's
environment. For example, having a direct affect on the economy by trading
or manufacturing.

Am not 1 that likes or favours structured games. Whereby for example if you
get beyond a specific level you have to start doing other things. it's ok
for those things to become available, but equally it should be ok for you to
not do those things should you choose to. I like freedom of play. Whereby
you can effectively choose your own gaming experience within a particular
environment.

Don't get me wrong, if you choose to build a space station, then obviously
that has a process you need to follow in order to build it successfully. But
the point is I chose to build it.