Thanks much Jim.  I really enjoy your games.

Imbar
Ms Imbar Golt
im...@netvision.net.il
To: "Imbar Golt" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Car sim?

Hi Imbar,

From my web site;
wincart2.exe 10.2m bytes October 2009
I wrote Mach 1 tts specifically for my Logitech MOMO Racing steering wheel joystick. It should work ok with other game controllers as well. However some of the tracks may be very difficult if not impossible to drive via the keyboard. In version 2 I have added, 6 car engine sounds to choose from, 3 wall sounds to choose from, fuel consumption, pit roads, speech options and other game options etc. Note* you will need to disable your screen reader to play this game, unless you are using a joystick.

BTW The Geneva track is probably the easiest. Then maybe the Maple Leaf Tri-Oval.

I hope that you might give it a try.

BFN

    Jim

My steering wheel is a Logitech MOMO Racing.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA