Hi, is anyone having problems dealing with playing materia magica? I
have to cut out of there because it's so frustrating getting
information, and everything else I have to say the admin folks seem to
be very nice, but trying to understand the rules, what to say, etc. is
just plain hard and I'm not the most patient of people. It would be a
great help if I knew what I was doing and had the ability to enable my
screen reader so I could get the information I need, enable sounds
(where can I get those?), etc. I'd like to correspond with role players
who are better than I am and who can give me
help/information/solace/laughter/mentoring. Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.:
Write me off list at my email address: kimfr...@verizon.net. K.  .