Hi,
I want to join as Burak
saygilar sevgiler.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shane Lowe" <shanel...@insightbb.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 4:55 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] A tpa turniment.

If anyone wants to join my ten pin allie terniment, just reply back with your player name. I'll see what I can do with the name, and I'll create you if your not there.
Also, I'll need your skype name.
If you don't have skype, you can still play. Just some other blind person will be playing for you.

Thanks,
Shane