Hi Imbar,

Well if I had the code for a flight sim I could try to convert it to a space
sim.  Don't have the code for a flight sim though.  And to write one I would
need degrees in mathematics, physics, aeronautics, geography and probably a
couple more that I am not thinking of right now.  And heck I never even
graduated high school.  Back then I was not yet legally blind, but I was a very
very slow reader and reading always gave me bad headaches.  Now I could take
Star Wars or Star Trek or Jetsons sounds and replace the sounds in my Puppy 1
game and make that more of a space game.  But Puppy 1 is more of an arcade
shooter game than a flight sim.  And it does not have actual mathematics,
physics, aeronautics, and geography such as longitude, latitude, altitude and
attitude etc.  Like the one flight sim that I played with when I had a tiny bit
of sight.  It was the Microsoft flight sim version 5 for dos.  I was just
playing around putting in longitude and latitude numbers and the next thing I
knew I was flying around the statue of Liberty.  So then I tried to land on
Ellis Island, which didn't work.  But I did fly under the Brooklyn bridge.  Was
never able to land on it though.  And then I flew between the Twin Towers.  Umm
occasionally crashing into them.  I wonder how many programmers with how many
degrees it takes to write a flight sim like the Microsoft flight sim programs.

BFN

    Jim

I got my degree from Briggs and Stratton.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA